Godaddy is the biggest domain registrar in the online world that offers various other services like hosting, website development, email plan, SSL certificate, and many others. It also offers special discounts which you can avail of during purchase. But people usually ask how do I use the GoDaddy.com promo code? If you also have the same query, then congratulations, you land at the right place. In this post, we will summarize step by step guide of applying promo code in the GoDaddy account to purchase a domain. Remember, the process is the same for the other products as well. So without wasting time, let’s start;
Where to get GoDaddy coupon codes?
There are many sites that offer GoDaddy coupons. However, you can also find the latest deals on the GoDaddy site using.
- GoDaddy coupon promo codes
- GoDaddy Domain Deals
- HOt Deals GoDaddy
It is important to remember that the deal will be applied to the buyer without the need to enter a coupon code. For instance, a $0.99 domain deal will look like below and any extra coupon code you attempt to enter. However, for certain offers, you will get an exclusive coupon code. Click on the Show Code button to get the coupon for each offer.
It is best to copy the code and use it during the checkout to get a discount.
How do I use the GoDaddy.com promo code?
When you get your desired coupon code, follow the instruction to apply your coupon and benefit from the purchase.
Step 1- Select your product.
G to the GoDaddy site and log in from your account. If you don’t have an account, then you can create one during the checkout.
Now select your product you want to purchase.
Once you select your product now click on the continue to cart option. You can also add your product to the cart by clicking on the Add to Cart button and proceed to the checkout process.
Step 2- choose from the recommended product.
GoDaddy will also suggest some additional products related to your research. For example, if you are looking to purchase a domain, you will see email and privacy plans.
Select the additional products, then continue to the cart link once you finalized the add-on.
Step 3- finalize your cart.
- Your shopping cart will show you the final price and further options to choose from as the year of purchase.
- Now scroll to the end of the page.
Step 4- Add coupon code.
- At the end of the page, you will have an option of having a promo code?
- Click on the link to open a pop-up window.
- Enter your code and click on the Apply button.
- Sometimes the coupon code is invalid. It usually happens when you are an existing customer and trying to apply new customer coupon codes. In this situation, delete the previous code and use a new valid code to get a discount.
Things you should consider
- Always remember these few points while adding promo code in GoDaddy
- Try multiple promo codes before you finalize your product. It will help you to get a discount price.
- Most of the coupon is specific for a specific product so try to use separate coupons while purchasing multiple products.
- If the code is not working, then try again by cleaning all your browser’s cache.
- GoDaddy sends free coupon codes to enrolled clients in the periodical stretch. You can likewise get a large number of free codes on the net.
- Coupon code connection may not be accessible during checkout for all the countries, and coupons additionally substantial for just for explicit nations.